21 Feb 2013

Cute Taddies Wallpapers

Stop rushing it, just let it happen on its own.
 I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.



I dare you to find someone who loves you more than I do.

Don't be the reason she doesn't trust guys anymore.

I find pieces of you in every song i listen to.

You're the reason behind my smile.

True love is not real, unless its returned.

If they don't appreciate you, they don't deserve you.

Sometimes you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.

Never give permanent feelings to a temporary person.

When they shut you up by kissing you.


1 comments:

gattu gohel said...


Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

Post a Comment

Your Wallpapers Is Here.. Powered by Blogger.