21 Feb 2013

Cute Heart

“And why is it that time speeds and slows depending on your attendance? I’d like a steady clock, a reliable clock, isolated from the progressive beating of my heart.”

“If you love something, let it go…” 

 “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.”

“Love kills more people than anything else.” 

“Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.” 

“Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing of all.” 

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
“I wore your promise on my finger for one year
I'll wear your name on my heart til I die
Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Wallpapers Is Here.. Powered by Blogger.